How it works
How Sweet Sale Works
Similar to a corporate relocation, we'll assess the value of your property by comparison to other area sales or by recent appraisal. Sweetly will pay 75% of your home value on the moving day you choose*. Then (with your permission) we'll invest up to $25,000 in any improvements that increase the value of your home, and professionally manage an MLS® listing. Once re-sold, you'll get a second payment for the full balance of the selling price less our fee. Choose your own moving day and skip all the hassles of listing and public showings.
*Already have an offer? Sweetly will honor any recent professional appraisal.
Sold at full value, without showings, and you choose your move-out day.
Why choose a Sweet Sale?
Skip Public Showings
- Shop for your next home confidently, knowing Sweetly will buy your current home on your schedule.
- Sweetly can show and help you buy any home for sale.
- Skip public showings on the home you live in.
Choose Your Own Possession Date
- Select a moving day that works best for you.
- Changes to your moving day are no charge, and hassle free!
- We resell your home vacant, and possession date for the next buyer never affects the sale price.
- Sweetly offers are unconditional within days.
- Buy your next home knowing your current home is 100% sold!
- Current condition accepted. Sweetly will invest (with your permission) up to $25,000 making the right improvements to ensure your home shows its best and sells for top dollar.
- Move once. Save on storage and rent a while in between homes.
- Maximize your home equity by selling your old home at full market value.
- Sell for top dollar with your approved (up to) $25,000 in home improvements done after you've moved out.
Rated over 4.8 stars on Google
We had a terrific experience with Sweetly. Our REALTOR® Ed and his team were amazing. They had our home sold in under 10 days for the full asking price. We really can't recommend Sweetly enough. If you're thinking of selling or buying or both, do yourself a favour and reach out to Sweetly. You will not regret it.
Aidan was fantastic from the start to finish. He has provided us with the highest level of services throughout selling and buying of our houses. Aidan is extremely professional, transparent, efficient and knowledgeable, he really cares about his clients building long term relationships. Selling and buying at the same time could be very stressful for anyone, but Aidan has the ability to make us feel safe and relates so well, a ‘real people’ person that you can trust. He actually made the process fun with a great sense of humour. We definitely would not hesitate in recommending Aidan for anyone who wants to sell/buy real estate with him. We give Aidan 5 stars out of 5.
Father Timothy Chrapko
We had a wonderful experience with the entire Sweetly Team. Ed was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful in selling our home in Calgary. Lindsay was incredibly helpful in guiding us through every step of purchasing our home here in Edmonton.
Aidan was willing to provide quality service even though we didn't quite know what we were looking for in the beginning. He set-up a personalized search and adjusted it for us when we eventually narrowed down what we were looking for. He took us through homes to help us figure out what we were looking for. Then, when our perfect property came on the market, we got notified as soon as it was listed and helped us negotiate and purchase that property. We were very happy having Aiden work with us during our search for a property. Thank you!
We were very happy with the experience Aidan provided for us. Looking for a new home requires patience and attention to detail. Aidan has that and more! Very responsive and was able to reach out to several different contacts to help the moving process. Thank you!
Sweet Sale vs Other Options
Only Sweetly assists with the entire buying and selling process by actually buying your current home at market value, handling all the ownership costs for the home you’ll sell, and even investing our own money to make your home show its best and sell for the most!
|Skip public showings.
|Choose your own moving day.
|Up to $25,000 in improvements.
|Ha! No chance
|Interest free equity advance*.
|Get 75% of market value on moveout day, balance on resale.
|No ownership costs once you move.
|Firm sale commitment within days.
** Commissions are fully negotiable by law and not set by any industry association. 7% of $100,000 plus 3% of the balance of sale price ins the most common commission rate in Edmonton based on our research.